Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The year that was…
                2009

MARCH = GRADUATION

 
  
   Can’t believe that I’ve actually finished my studies! Sadly, I didn’t make it to graduate as a CUM LAUDE for my average was 1.755=1.80 wherein the required grade was 1.75! Super sakit talaga nun plus the fact that I’ve learned that there were some errors with my grades in my 2 other subjects na hindi ko na nahabol due to lack of time. As the saying goes, TIME IS GOLD. Haay…

                          -=ANYWAYS HIGHWAYS=-

I’ll definitely gonna miss these treasures!!!

WARNING!!! Mushy contents ahead... ;)

   Congrats to us Dadhie!!! Thank you for being such a great boyfriend all these years! Thank you for being my inspiration and for the unconditional love that you've been giving me since day 1. You’ve been a big part of my college life and I’m very grateful that we’ve graduated together! One big challenge surpassed! Woot! Woot!

ALL IN ALL...
   I really had mixed emotions during the entire day. The feeling was surreal. But I’m very happy and proud to say that I’ve graduated on time and most especially without having a baby of my own yet! Hahaha 


                                                     Peace out! *wink*



 

No comments:

Post a Comment