Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

21 years of existence... :) (07.20.09)



     Can't believe that I'm already in my early 20's which means that I'm not a teenager anymore! (huhu) But on the brighter side, I spent the whole day with my one and only LOVE.

     I'm a sucker for Carbonarra and since it's my special day, Dadhie and I went to SM to eat at Frenchbaker because I've been craving for their Carbonarra for days already! So, after eating our lunch, I thought that we're about to go home when Dadhie suddenly asked me if I want to go and visit one of my favorite shoe stores - Prima Donna, and check if they have new designs. Since I now am a Shoe Lover, I agreed and hurriedly went to the store. When I was looking at their new shoes, the supervisor tapped me on my shoulder and together with the entire staff, they greeted me a "Happy Birthday!" and handed me a big paper bag and told me that it's for me. I was very much surprised and froze for a few seconds! Then, the supervisor told me to open my gift and to my surprise, I saw the blue shoulder bag that I've been wanting to buy for myself and then the supervisor told me that I'm a very lucky girl to have a boyfriend like Dadhie! I'm so touched with what he has done for me. I really love my birthday present but what made it super duper special was the effort that my Dadhie gave to make the surprise possible! Kinuntsaba niya yung buong staff ng Prima Donna just for me! After we went out of the store, I really can't take my eyes off of him and yung ngiti ko talaga, abot tenga on our way home.
    
     Then, I just had a simple celebration at home because I also have work during my birthday. We had dinner at Nanay's place with the entire Lagui clan and with my Dadhie of course! After dinner, we went home and while they're preparing to sleep, I have to get ready for work.



     Even the simplest things become so special whenever I'm with him. I love you so much and thank you for making my 21st birthday a BLAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment