Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

March 14, 2010

Sacrificial Loves…

                                     F.O.O.D!!!

          hep, hep, HOORAY!!!  Our reunion finally pushed through!

          I really missed being with these two lovely and HOT ladies. I can’t believe that it has already been a year since we last saw each other. Well, after graduation, we had to go on separate ways and face the real world by ourselves. We became so much busy handling our own lives –not to mention the job-hunting phase that each of us went through (AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!).
Anyhoo, this has been a much long awaited reunion and what better way to spend it is to go to our favorite places and do our thang – EATING!!!

Our first stop…
     MISTER KABAB!!!
          
   Oooh…aaahhhhh…. MY KEEMA = hhhaaaannnnnsaaaarrraaapppp!!!! I never knew how much I’ve missed eating at Mister Kabab until I’ve had my first bite! Yum! Yum! After being able to satisfy my pets (inside my stomach that is! ;p), I’ve realized that what I really missed was our impromptu trips to Mister Kabab with Eileen, Christie (sometimes), Ledi and our M1 Family wherein our motto was the ever-so-gasgas-line, “The more the merrier!” Iba yung sarap ng pagkain mo whenever you’re with your homies. Bongga sa kabusugan with matching kabag pa with all the laughtrips that’s with it! Bigla kong naalala yung mga group pics namin. Here are some of the pics that we have…
   At this point in time, each one of us has his/her own job, others went abroad already and the rest of us might still be thinking of what path to choose, what road to take, just like me. I hope that my friends are all okay. I miss hanging out with them a lot! Enough of this kadramahan of me…

Our next and last stop is BANAPPLE!!!
  
   Just hearing the name feels as if I’m hearing the angels up in the heavens! Hahaha I know exagge na kung exagge pero that’s what I feel eh. Bakit ba?! Hahaha Super nagugutom at walang halong biro, naglalaway talaga ako pag nababanggit o naaalala ko ang BANAPPLE!!! We stayed there for hours just enjoying our cakes, (btw, we ordered 3 different cakes so that we can have a taste of each one, wais! Hahaha) taking photos and most especially, catching up on what are the things that have happened, are still happening and will happen to us in the future. Wait, I think I sounded as if we’re a group of manghuhulas with the last phrase – to make things clear, we just talked about our future plans. Hahaha
  
   The best thing hanging out with these girls is that I can be myself hence we can share everything without the fear of rejection after we spill out the beans.  Kahit na matagal na kaming di nagkita-kita, it feels as if kahapon lang magkakasama pa din kami at nagpaplano ng retreat ng M1!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment