Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Same old dilemma, same old ME...

  I hate that I'm still stuck here. I still don't know what to do exactly or better yet, what to feel.

  I hate that I can't get you out of my mind every single day, every single hour, every single minute.

  I hate that I am always longing for you, wondering what it feels like to be with you always.

  I hate that whenever I open my eyes every morning, it's you who comes first in my fresh mind and before I close my eyes to sleep, you're always that last thought that enters my mind before drifting to dreamland.

  I hate that I can't text you as much as I want to. I just simply don't know what to say. I don't know what to type. I don't know how to start. And most especially, I don't know what you'll think.

  I hate that whenever I read travel articles on the newspapers, I instantly think of the thought of being with you in that far away place.

  I hate that whenever I open my account, it's you who I want to see - either you send me a message or just write on my wall about anything and I hate that I always fail to see one.

  I hate that whenever I hear love songs may they be happy or sad, I always think of you.

  I hate that even though I know it already, I still can't feel it.

  I hate feeling alone...

  I hate this feeling that I'm alone in this battle.

  I hate the fact that I love you so much.

  And most of all, I hate that everything seems to be IMPOSSIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment